Friday 23 September 2016

28 Things You DON'T Want To Hear In Surgery

1 Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.

2. Someone call the janitor. We are going to need a mop.

3 " Accept this sacrifice. O Great Lord of Darkness"

4 Bo! Bo! Come back here with that. Bad Dog!!

5 Wait a minute. If this is his spleen then what's that?

6 Give me that… Uh…that…uh…thingie.

7. Oh no! I just lost my Rolex.

8. Oops ! Has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff?

9. Darn! There goes the light again.

10. Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Heck this guy has got two of them.

11. Everybody stand back. I lost my contact lens.

12. Can you stop that thing from beating. It's throwing my concentration off.

13. What's this doing here.

14. I hate it when they're missing stuff in here

15 That's cool! Now you can make his leg twitch.

16. I wish I hadn't forgotten my lens.

17. Well folks, this will be an experiment for us all.

18. Anyone see where I left that scalpel.

19. Now we remove the subject's brain and place it in the body of an ape. OK let's take a picture from this angle.

20. Sterile schemerile. The floor's clean right.

21. This is truly a freak of nature

22. This patient has already had some kids, right.

23. Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donation card?

24. Don't worry I think it is sharp enough.

25. What do you mean " you want a divorce"!

26. She's gonna blow. Everybody take cover!!!

27. FIRE! FIRE!! FIRE!!! Everybody get out now!!!

28. Darn!!! Page 47 of the manual is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment